Get excited! welcome to another favorite edition of Artist Success Stories.
In this episode I'm joined by three of our Alumni; Heather Harrington, Joanna Smith, and Marissa Parsons sharing
- how they first decided to follow their passion
- what's helped them find and keep the courage to pursue the professional Artist life
- how they show up with consistency
- the value of self-discovery + authenticity in the art-selling process
- the benefits of personalized mentorship
- the significance of community and support in building an art business
- why it's so important to celebrate accomplishments and stay grateful for the process
- and the transformative effects of choosing to join us in Artful Selling
Hip Hip Hooray! It's here! Only Open Once a Year!
Doors to Artful Selling are OPEN starting now through Tuesday, January 23 @ 11:59 pm PST
🎨 Transform Your Art Business:
Craft your Art Sales + Marketing Plan for 2024 and beyond. Make more art, sell more art, and turn your dreams into reality.
💡 Get Clarity and Achieve Your Dreams:
This time, it's about follow-through! Having a Sales and Marketing Plan is the most effective way to confidently and consistently sell to your Ideal Collectors online. Let's build a thriving business that supports a life you love.
📆 Your 12-Month Product Launch Plan:
Know what you're creating, when you're launching it, and how to price it for PROFIT.
📱 Create Your Social Media Plan:
Unlock the secrets to impactful social media strategies.
📧 Create Your Email Marketing Plan:
Learn the art of email marketing for successful art promotion.
🌟 Ready to Make Selling Your Art Easy?
We can't wait to welcome you!
You can find all things
Heather Harrington @lifeandwhim on instagram
Joanna Smith @joanna.smith.5876 on facebook
Marissa Parsons @marissaparsonsstudio on instagram