Specifically, what keeps you from putting your work out in the world for sale?
- that it's hard for you to part with your originals?
- you're afraid of the response how it will be received?
- you're concerned it might not sell?
And what does it mean if your work doesn't sell?
Welcome to another session of Creative Business Coaching over coffee where Artist Una Marz courageously, and vulnerably answers the questions above when she asked for coaching help to understand her fears around releasing her original works.
Una and I talk through her fears after I share several announcements from
- Sell A Piece of Art Challenge starting this Monday! to
- Opening registration to my first in-person painting workshop in Los Angeles this November
- To the story of how the opportunity to design my first box of cards for Papyrus came to be.
Join us for Sell A Piece of Art this Week
Join me, with my dear friend and award-winning floral designer Alyssa Van Guilder of Apotheca Flowers for our in-person floral design + painting event and creative business brunch.
Save your spot for 1, 2, or 3 days
You can find all things Una Marz at @una.marz
Card box featured above Creative Thursday by Marisa for Papyrus cards.