Web Design Workshop with AeolidiaCreative Thursday
Join us for a very special workshop with master design firm Aeolidia!
Wednesday, April 26th
7pm - 9pm
@ the pARTy Gallery 5522 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90018
About the workshop:
Do you have a creative business that sells products? This workshop is for you if you’re either planning to set up an online shop, or you have a shop site that could use some improvement. The Aeolidia team will be sharing guidance about how to set up a shop, what content to include, and how to organize what goes on it.
The evening will begin with a presentation about website content, website design, and what you’ll need to see success online. Topics may include:
- What pages should be on your website?
- What content do you need to gather for a website?
- What kind of photography should you have?
- What software should you use?
- Where do you buy your domain name?
- How do you get people to visit your site?
- How do you get people to purchase?
- What about blogging and newsletters?
We’ll cover all this and more, as well as answer questions about your specific website. We will break into groups, and solve each other’s problems and make plans for your personal best next step.
We can help with:
- Getting set up on Shopify
- Choosing and adjusting design themes
- Feedback on your existing website
- Answering questions about design and strategy
- Suggesting quick changes to improve sales
Please feel free to bring your laptop for some hands on learning.
Aeolidia is a web and graphic design studio that has been setting up online shops for designers, makers, and other creatives since before Etsy launched. Aeolidia serves those at early stages on their path with an informative blog and supportive community, and meets established businesses at that tipping point where strategic design can be transformative and cause exponential growth.
Aeolidia is one of the highest ranked Shopify Experts listed on shopify.com, and Aeolidia alumni include Emily McDowell, Rifle Paper Co., and the Renegade Craft Fair.
The custom websites Aeolidia creates have a reputation for transforming businesses, taking them to the next level, and resulting in substantial increases to online sales.
Arianne Foulks is captain and founder of Aeolidia.
Christine Castro Hughes is a designer at Aeolidia and Darling Studio.
Shoshanna Love is a web developer at Aeolidia.