Character Blues & Opera Florals Art Workshop Weekend with Helen Dardik & Marisa Cummings | Saturday, December 1 or Sunday, December 2
This variant is currently sold out
Life is too short to make boring ART...
Take an art class with Helen Dardik & Marisa Cummings
6 hours of Creativity + Dedicated Love and Attention
- This workshop is hosted by Helen Dardik and Marisa Cummings
- Saturday, December 1st and/or Sunday, December 2nd (choose 1 or both days)
- In Los Angeles @ 9314 Venice Blvd. in Culver City
- 6 hours
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 45 minute lunch break in between work sessions
- Wine and Refreshments reception starting at 4
- Catered light lunch provided (supports special dietary requests)
- A Curated Collection of Supplies
- a Goodie Bag including prints from Helen Dardik and Marisa Cummings
- Light Lunch
This class is for you if you want to:
- Learn a new watercolor/gouache/acrylic technique
- Discover free-association painting
- Introduction to Character Design
- Introduction to Monochrome color Schemes
- Paint found objects, nature or flowers
- Discover the joy of cultivating a daily painting practice
- Learning a whole new way to see color
- See a new way to balance and compose art
- Win an argument with a white page! and your Alter "Character" Ego
Marisa Cummings and Helen Dardik became friends online a decade ago.
They share a love for painting color and character design.
Now they are ready to share some tricks and teach a couple of unique techniques acquired through years of practice.
Space is Limited. This year we are offering 2 separate courses on 2 different days. Please choose 1 or both courses that you would like to attend from the drop down menu above. Thank you!
This workshop is non-refundable. If for any reason you are no longer able to attend, you may transfer your spot to a friend and notify us in advance. If you have to cancel or wish to transfer your seat in the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org